PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
Exclamation پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP Masters 1000 و WTA Premier Mandatory تورنمنت مادرید 2014 اسپانیا (Mutua Madrid Open)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری «
روز هفتـم » دور اصلی دیدارها

i2014 Mutua Madrid Open
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Caja Mágica/Magic Box
Park Manzanares

Madrid, Spain
Date: May 3–11, 2014
Edition: 13th (ATP)/6th (WTA)i
Prize Money: €4,625,835/€4,625,835
Clay (Red Clay)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 10th of MAY, 2014

Women's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[8] Maria Sharapova (RUS) d. [3] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) 6-1, 6-4
i[4] Simona Halep (ROU) d. [5] Petra Kvitova (CZE) 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-2

Women's Doubles — Final
i[2] S Errani/R Vinci (ITA/ITA) d. [WC] G Muguruza/C Suarez Navarro (ESP/ESP) 6-4, 6-3

i Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci captured their third WTA doubles title of the year, and by doing so extended their lead on the Road To Singapore doubles leaderboard

i It was Errani and Vinci's third WTA doubles title of the year, after the Australian Open (their fourth Grand Slam doubles title together) and another Premier-level triumph in Stuttgart two weeks ago

i Beyond that, Errani and Vinci extend their lead at No.1 the Road To Singapore doubles leaderboard - they were already almost 1200 points ahead of the No.2 team, and with this Premier Mandatory-level victory the Italians will have an even bigger lead when the leaderboard is updated on Monday.i

i Errani and Vinci now have 19 WTA doubles titles overall: two in 2010 (Marbella and Barcelona), three in 2011 (Hobart, Pattaya City and Palermo), eight in 2012 (Monterrey, Acapulco, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Roland Garros, 's-Hertogenbosch and the US Open), three in 2013 (the Australian Open, Paris [Indoors] and Doha) and now three in 2014 (the Australian Open, Stuttgart and Madrid)i

i Muguruza and Suárez Navarro were the biggest surprises of the tournament - they had beaten a slew of seeds to make it into the final, namely No.4 seeds Kveta Peschke and Katarina Srebotnik, No.6 seeds Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears and No.1 seeds Hsieh Su-Wei and Peng Shuai

Roberta Vinci: "Tonight was a very tough match," Vinci said. "Garbiñe and Carla are tough opponents and they had a great week. This is the second time we have won the title here in Madrid and are glad we could finish the week with another trophy."i

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[1] R Nadal (ESP) d. R Bautista Agut (ESP) 64 63
i[10] K Nishikori (JPN) d. [5] D Ferrer (ESP) 76(5) 57 63

Men's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. [4] D Marrero (ESP)/F Verdasco (ESP) 76(3) 75
i[6] D Nestor (CAN)/N Zimonjic (SRB) d. J Cabal (COL)/R Farah (COL) 75 64

ویرایش توسط PowerVu : 05-14-2014 در ساعت 04:47 AM
PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: