PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
Exclamation

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز نهـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 CHINA OPEN
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour 250
National Tennis Center
Beijing, China
September 28—October 6, 2013
Edition: 15th

i$ 5,185,625 / $ 3,566,050
Hard (Deco-Turf) / Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 6 OCTOBER, 2013

Women's Singles — Final
i[1] Serena Williams (USA) d. [8] Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 62 62

i Serena Williams downed No.8-seeded Jelena Jankovic in an hour and 28 minutes, 62 62 to win her 10th WTA title of the year, and the 56th of her career, at the China Open.i

i Williams now has 56 WTA titles to her name, separating herself from Virginia Wade and Lindsay Davenport for standalone seventh place on the all-time list of most WTA titles — she now trails only Martina Navratilova (167), Chris Evert (154), Steffi Graf (107), Margaret Court (92), Evonne Goolagong Cawley (68) and Billie Jean King (67).i

i Williams now has 10 WTA titles this year, the most since 2007 (when Justine Henin also won 10). This was also her 73rd match win of the year, the most since 2003 (Kim Clijsters ended with 90, Henin 75).i

i She had been tied with Wade and Davenport at 55.i
i Jankovic, the only player to play all 10 editions of the China Open from 2004 to 2013, is a popular face at the tournament — as runner-up she was asked to speak first during the post-match ceremony.i

Serena Williams: "I'm really excited — I didn't think I'd win this tournament starting out, so I'm really happy to be here holding the trophy," she said. "Congratulations to Jelena for such a great tournament as well.i

i"I really love tennis so much and it's fans like the ones here in China who are so exciting to come to. The fans make me want to play, they're so great here, so coming here is such a great opportunity."i

Jelena Jankovic: "I had a great week playing in this beautiful venue," Jankovic said to the crowd. "I always enjoy coming back here to the China Open — it's a pleasure for me to play in front of you all in the finals again.i

i"Serena was just too good today, and big congratulations to her."i

The former World No.1 had more kind words. "I want to thank all of you — my Chinese fans, my Serbian fans and my friends who were supporting me. I appreciate it a lot and I hope to see you all next year!"i

Men's Singles — Final
i[1] N Djokovic (SRB) d. [2] R Nadal (ESP) 63 64

i Novak Djokovic won his fourth China Open crown. He has a 19-0 record in Beijing, also winning the title in 2009 (d. Cilic), 2010 (d. Ferrer) and 2012 (d. Tsonga).i
i Djokovic ended a run of three defeats against Nadal as he improved to a 16-22 mark in their FedEx ATP Head2Head series.i

i The Serb won their 38th contest and captured his fourth tour-level crown of the season.i
i Djokovic dropped just six points on serve in the 87-minute match.i

Novak Djokovic: "I needed this win today. I really wanted to get my hands on the trophy and win against Nadal, who has been the best player so far in 2013. It's very important for my confidence. It's very important mentally and emotionally for me.i

i"It's been an incredible week again for me at the China Open. I still haven't lost a match here. I just love the conditions. I love the court and the atmosphere that goes around the tournament. Centre court is exceptional, and I enjoy it. I try to cherish every moment that I spend here every year.i

i"I managed to stay tough and not drop my concentration, which I think [happened] in both Montréal and at the US Open in the important moments. I learned my lesson. It was a few very tough and close matches that I lost against Rafa on hard courts, especially the last one in the US Open final."i

Rafael Nadal: "I didn't see the way to stop him this afternoon. This afternoon he was too strong for me. I didn't play my best match this afternoon, but he played at a very high level with his serve.i

i"I was not able to have any chance when I was returning during the whole match. He had the ball staying very low. It was very difficult to create spin on this ball. He was able to hit all the balls where he wanted. When that's happening against a player like Novak, you are dead. You don't have not one chance."i

Men's Doubles — Final
M Mirnyi (BLR)/H Tecau (ROU) d. F Fognini (ITA)/A Seppi (ITA) 64 62

i Max Mirnyi and Horia Tecau are expected to move up to ninth in the Emirates ATP Doubles Team Rankings after winning their third ATP World Tour team title

i They are looking to claim one of the five remaining spots at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals next month in London.i

Max Mirnyi: "It was certainly a good week, considering how the past couple of weeks went. Unfortunately, the Grand Slam results weren't something to be proud of this year, but we're happy to have found good form. Playing in China is always a great experience. The tournament does a wonderful job and we're thrilled to win our first tournament in Asia.i

i"You're always a little bit nervous when you play a final. We started a little bit slower than we'd like. But we were happy with the way we stuck together and the way we played our key points. Horia played well the whole week and we look forward to keeping it going in Shanghai."i

Horia Tecau: "Reaching London is one of the main goals at the beginning of the season, that's what makes us go to the practice court and the gym every day. I'm really happy we're getting close to that. Winning this week helps. We're playing every week from now till the end, so hopefully we can keep up this level that we had this week and reach London."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: