PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Generali Ladies Linz
WTA International
TipsArena Linz

Linz, Austria
October 7—13, 2013
Ed: 27th/$ 235,000
Hard/Indoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 13 OCTOBER, 2013

Singles — Final
i[1/W] Angelique Kerber (GER) d. [3] Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 64 76(6)i

i On Friday, Angelique Kerber secured the final spot in the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships — Istanbul.i

i On Sunday, the German battled past Ana Ivanovic for the Generali Ladies Linz title.i

i Kerber won the third WTA title of her career, her first two coming last year at Paris [Indoors] (a Premier event) and Copenhagen (an International event). All three of her WTA titles have come indoors.i

i Kerber rounded out an elite eight that also includes Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska, Li Na, Sara Errani, Petra Kvitova and Jelena Jankovic.i

Angelique Kerber: "At the end I was just focusing point to point and not thinking about the match points I already had," Kerber said. "I was just trying to stay aggressive in the important moments and I think that was the biggest key to victory at the end. I'm really happy to win my first WTA tournament of the year here.i

i"Ana also played a great tournament and a great final. I'm just happy I could win the final today."i

Ana Ivanovic: "There were a lot of turnarounds from both sides, but she played better in the important moments," Ivanovic said. "I feel like I had more chances but just didn't use them. I hit some errors when I really needed the point. But it was a great match, and though it's disappointing to lose in a final, I had lots of good matches this week and lots of good wins, and overall it was a very positive week for me."i

Doubles — Final
K Pliskova/K Pliskova (CZE/CZE) d. [1] G Dabrowski/A Rosolska (CAN/POL) 76(6) 64

i Pliskova sisters beat No.1 seeds Gabriela Dabrowski and Alicja Rosolska for the title, 76(6) 64.i
i The Pliskovas not only won their first WTA doubles title together, it was also their very first WTA doubles titles as individuals — for both Karolina and Kristyna.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: