PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
Exclamation

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری «
روز ششـم » دور اصلی

i
i2013 PORTUGAL OPEN
ATP World Tour 250
WTA International
24th Edition/17th Edition
Estádio Nacional
Jamor, Oeiras, Portugal
April 29 – May 5, 2013
Draw 32/Red Clay/Outdoors
i€ 467,800/$ 235,000

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 MAY, 2013

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[1] [WC] D Ferrer (ESP) d. [3] A Seppi (ITA) 61 64
i[2] S Wawrinka (SUI) d. [Q] P Carreno-Busta (ESP) 63 36 61

Men's Doubles — Semi-Final
i[1] A Qureshi (PAK)/J Rojer (NED) d. [4] D Bracciali (ITA)/F Fognini (ITA) 64 46 10-6

Women's Singles — Final
i[3] A Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) d. [4] C Suarez Navarro (ESP) 75 62

i• Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova won her fifth WTA title on Saturday at the Portugal Open.i
i• Pavlyuchenkova now has five WTA titles. Her other four came on hardcourts — Monterrey and Istanbul in 2010, then Monterrey again in 2011 and this year. She is now a very strong 5-2 in WTA finals.i
i• By extending her record to 5-0 against Suarez Navarro, Pavlyuchenkova earned €32,258 in prize money and 280 WTA Rankings points. She adds to her Monterrey title in April.i
i• Third seed Pavlyuchenkova becomes the second Russian champion at the Oeiras tournament after Maria Kirilenko in 2009. It was her first clay-court crown.i
i• Suárez Navarro, on the other hand, falls to 0-5 in WTA finals.i
i• Cue Martina Hingis, tennis great and coach to Pavlyuchenkova. Running onto court after the end of the seventh game, Hingis provided inspiration.i
i• In the 2012 final, Kaia Kanepi saved two championship points against Suarez Navarro in a 3-6, 7-6(6), 6-4 victory over two hours and 37 minutes.i
i• Suarez Navarro is still looking to win her first WTA title after five runner-up finishes. The 24 year old has also been runner-up at 2009-10 Marbella, 2012 Estoril and 2013 Acapulco.
i• The Russian isn't scared of her next match — a first round with Victoria Azarenka in Madrid.i

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: “I am really happy to have won the title,” said Pavlyuchenkova. “I definitely had a slow start. I was a little annoyed at the start, as it the third time this week I had done so. Carla was moving me around and flying with a lot of spin, but I am happy to have solved how to beat her. I relaxed and waited for my chance. I fought for every point, I dug in and it helped me in the end.”i

i"I had a slow start — I was a little bit disappointed about that, it was the third match this week I started like that," Pavlyuchenkova said. "Also Carla was playing really well — it wasn't easy to play my game because she was holding me back on the baseline, putting a lot of spin and moving me around.i

i"It wasn't easy, but I just tried to dig deep and fight and that really helped me in the end."i

i"We (her coach, Martina Hingis) had already discussed our tactics before the match and I had beaten Carla three or four times before already, but things just weren't working and I probably just needed some mental support from her," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I was complaining a little bit that these things weren't working, so I think I just needed some positive words from Martina out there.i

i"She told me to keep playing my game and be more aggressive, and other things. It really helped."i

Carla Suárez Navarro:
"Today I had chances to win the first set but Nastia was playing so well at those moments, and then she played really, really well in the second set," the Spaniard said. "She just kept getting better as the match went on and deserved to win today. But it was a really good week for me — I'm very happy I was able to make another final here."i

i“I had a chance to win the first set, but I could not convert my chances,” said Suarez Navarro. “She raised her level towards the end of the set and then made very few mistakes. I am happy about how I played this week and I am looking forward to the rest of the clay-court swing. I really enjoy coming to Lisbon and playing at this tournament.”i

Women's Doubles — Final
i[2] H Chan (TPE)/K Mladenovic (FRA) d. [4] D Jurak (CRO)/K Marosi (HUN) 76(3) 62

i• Hao-Ching Chan and Kristina Mladenovic won their first team title on Saturday at the Portugal Open.i
i• The second seeds defeated fourth seeds Darija Jurak and Katalin Marosi 7-6(3), 6-2 in 84 minutes on Centralito at the Estadio Nacional in Oeiras.i
i• Chan is now 2-2 lifetime in WTA finals, while Mladenovic improved to 5-2 overall.i
i• Chan came away with her second WTA doubles title, Mladenovic her fifth. It wasn't a rookie pair, though — they had won the WTA 125K Series stop in Taipei last year.i

Kristina Mladenovic: "It's amazing for me, the last three tournaments I've played I've reached three finals — it's going really well in doubles for me right now!" Mladenovic said. "What a way to finish this week. It's just the second time we've played together and we won another tournament. It's because we're very good friends."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
کاربر زیر از شما PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده است: