تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : تاپیک بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات تنیس مسترز تورنتو

a letter to roger federer from a dedicated all-time fan

hey rog.how are you man? you look sad...very sad. i don't like it.look at you.god damn it.hold your head up champ.c'mon man.you will never stop shining for us...for the world...

in the end it's just a match...isn't it? it's just sports.someone wins and the other dude has to lose...i know man i'm just damn tryin' nothin. but you know what it's okay for all of us.it's goddamn okay.we already know you're playin' for us.you're doin' this for us...we are damn grateful...for all those beautiful moments you have given us...you've created us...

hey artist ...my artist ...God bless you...for all those mesmerizing moments...when i jus' take a look at the Universe, the world surrounding us i find God is the ultimate artist...he has created you...my hero.my artist.and you paintin' all those beautiful moments for us... in the most scintillatin' manner...better than any other artist...

you know what champ? we have had tougher losses than that...at flushing meadows...2009/2010/2011. so keep enjoyin' your life. care about your beautiful wife. play with your lovely kids...God i love 'em...oh God i love this lovely family...

the man of ethics plus another man of morality...what a gr8 combination...rog+stefan...what else do we want?everything's perfect.

you don't need to prove yourself to us... to anybody...you have already done that...hundreds of times...there is nothin' out there worth winnin' that you haven't already won...

we are not your fans because you're the most powerful player out there... or because you're the whole package...not because you have the best shots...no don't get us fans wrong...we love you because you are simply ethereal...because you have come out of another planet and you don't belong here...because you are the most beautiful artist to watch...simply a ballet dancer...cause you're gracious at losses...because you're modest...no artist has ever created more artistry in the history of sports than you have...

enjoy the tour...stay as long as you enjoy it...we are right behind you...supporting the modest artist of all time...we are already eyin' number one spot again...the penthouse once more...because we simply bele(1)ve in you...

jus' know that we are right there and we are sad as well and we live with your moments...

don't worry about anything...just enjoy it...from now on it's just a game...enjoy this game...it's been a very long road...time to enjoy tennis...you've loved tennis more than anything...you said it yourself...time to enjoy your eternal love , Tennis...you have given us pleasure all throughout these years.now it's you turn Champ ...enjoy it.

morteza

swiss express آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
14 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: