آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : تاپیک بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات تنیس مسترز تورنتو

hey guys look at this man...just look at him...i can't stop myself from laughing at all those ridiculous records he has made ...

if you imagine i was the magician during my career when playing football...you are absolutely wrong.this phenomenon standing next to me is the genuine conjurer.he is the real thing.he makes tennis look damned easy.

i don't know anything about ethics that's why my fellow countrymen love me they worship me because i'm one of them.just like them.i even once beat the hell outta a reporter.that's how i am...ferocious.

but if you are lookin' for a real gentleman .don't look any further.he is right now standing beside me and i feel like a gentleman myself ...maybe for the first time in my damned life. he is not pretending.he IS a gentleman...he has proved it...cool and collected...poker face...like always.that's his usual trademark.that's roger federer ...i love genuine stuff and hate fakes...wearing masks

try to be like us .real...no masquerading...no deception..no pretensions...nothing...we are true...one is a real fighter...the other a real gentleman...try to be either one of them...that's why people love us...we are real...the real deal
منبع:خودم

ویرایش توسط swiss express : 08-11-2014 در ساعت 08:09 PM
swiss express آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: