PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Yinzhou Bank Cup International Women's Tennis Open
WTA 125K Series
Northeast of Zhejiang Province
Ningbo, China
September 21—27, 2013
Ed: 1st /$ 125,000

Hard (Deco Turf)/Outdoors

RESULTS — FRIDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER, 2013

Singles — Final
i[1] Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) d. Shuai Zhang (CHN) 67(7) 64 61

i Jovanovski won her second WTA title two weeks ago in Tashkent, Zhang her first WTA title last week in Guangzhou — and both reached another final here.i
i Jovanovski now has a WTA 125K Series title to add to her two WTA titles (Baku last year and Tashkent this year).i
i She will now head to the China Open in Beijing, where she plays Sorana Cirstea first round.i
i Zhang did return to the court a little later on though, and came out on top — seeded No.1 with Chan Yung-Jan, they beat No.4 seeds Irina Buryachok and Oksana Kalashnikova for the doubles title, 62 61.i
i Ningbo was the third WTA 125K Series stop of the year, following Cali, Colombia in February (which was won by Lara Arruabarrena) and Suzhou, China in August (which was won by Shahar Peer).i
i There are two more WTA 125K Series events to come this year — Nanjing, China and Taipei, Chinese Taipei.i

Bojana Jovanovski: "Zhang Shuai is a great player — she played great this week and the tournament before in Guangzhou too," Jovanovski said. "I think it was a really difficult match today. It's really tough to play against a friend. I was just trying to be fair on the court and play my game, and I'm happy to win this title.i

i"I was maybe just a little bit better and had a little bit more power in the end. But she played great."i

Doubles — Final
Chan/Zhang d. Buryachok/Kalashnikova 62 61

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: