PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Abierto Mexicano Telcel
ATP 500/WTA Int'l
$1,212,750/$235,000
Red Clay/Outdoors
Acapulco, Mexico

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 2 MARCH, 2013

Women's Singles Final
i[1] Sara Errani (ITA) d. [2] Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP) 6-0, 6-4

Women's Doubles Final
i[4] L Dominguez Lino/A Parra Santonja (ESP/ESP) d. C Castano/M Duque-Marino (COL/COL) 6-4, 7-6(1)

Men's Singles — Final
i[2] R Nadal (ESP) d. [1] D Ferrer (ESP) 60 62

Men's Doubles — Final
i[2] L Kubot (POL)/D Marrero (ESP) d. S Bolelli (ITA)/F Fognini (ITA) 75 62

i• Second seed Rafael Nadal won his second title in Acapulco, having lifted the trophy on his debut in 2005.i
i• Nadal captured his second title of the season, adding to his triumph in Sao Paulo (d. Nalbandian).He has won 38 trophies on clay, which ranks him third on the all-time list.i
i• Nadal improved to 17-4 against Ferrer and has won all seven of their clashes in clay-court –Finals.i
i• This was the fourth straight all-Spanish –Final in Acapulco, with Ferrer winning the previous three.i

i• Lukasz Kubot and David Marrero won the doubles crown on their team debut. Marrero successfully defended the title after winning the event last year with Fernando Verdasco.i

Rafael Nadal: "This was a great week for me and today I played exceptionally well, I dominated the game against the world No. 4 and couldn't be happier, especially when I think where I am coming from. Perhaps the conditions were in my favour but I feel it was maybe one of the best matches of my career."i

David Ferrer: "I wish I could have played a better match but I never found my rhythm. You have good days and bad days. Rafa played really well and I couldn't do much, and never had any chance. I leave with a positive feeling,"i

Lukasz Kubot: “We decided to play together at the last minute. We were supposed to play with different partners, but they got injured. I think we did great. Every match, we played much better. We played good tennis today, especially in the second set.”i

David Marrero: “I really like coming back to Acapulco. It is amazing to repeat winning the title. We played good in every match. I am so happy because I have great memories here. I hope to come back every year.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: