PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دیدارها

Results - Sunday, September 16, 2012

Singles - Final
Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) d. (8) Lucie Hradecka (CZE) 61 75

Doubles - Final
(3) Malek/Mladenovic (GER/FRA) d. (1) Rosolska/Watson (POL/GBR) 76(5) 67(6) [10-7] (Match TB)i

Final Facts
i- Flipkens wins the first WTA title of her career in her maiden final.i
i- Flipkens' previous best performances at a WTA event were semifinal runs at Forest Hills in 2004, Fes in 2011 and ‘s-Hertogenbosch in both 2010 and 2012.i
i- Flipkens is the fourth unseeded player in the tournament's 20-year history to win the title; the other three were Paszek (2010), Davenport (2007) and Sucha (2004).i
i- Flipkens is the seventh player outside the Top 100 to win a WTA title in 2012; Arruabarrena-Vecino (Bogotá), Babos (Monterrey), Hsieh (Kuala Lumpur), Bertens (Fès), Oudin (Birmingham) and Rybarikova (Washington) were the other six winners.i
i- Hradecka falls to 0-5 in WTA finals, and 0-2 in hardcourt finals, having also lost in Istanbul in 2009.i
i- Flipkens and Hradecka were meeting for the third time in the last three years; Flipkens now leads the head-to-head record 2-1.i

i- Malek and Mladenovic win their first WTA doubles title together; Mladenovic now has two titles to her name, while Malek has one.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: