PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 Qatar ExxonMobil Open
ATP World Tour 250
Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex
Doha, Qatar
December 28 – January 4th
Ed: 22nd / $1,195,500
Hard, Plexicushion / Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 JANUARY, 2014

Singles — Final
i[1] R Nadal (ESP) d. G Monfils (FRA) 61 67(5) 62

i Top seed and World No. 1 Rafael Nadal defeated Gael Monfils in just under two hours to clinch his first Qatar ExxonMobil Open title.i
i It was Nadal’s 61st ATP World Tour title, passing Andre Agassi for eighth position on the Open Era title-leaders list.i

i Nadal, who has now won titles in 17 different countries, prevented a potential three-peat of French champions in Doha, with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga triumphing in 2012 and Richard Gasquet claiming victory last year.i

i Monfils was bidding for his fifth title in his 20th ATP World Tour final.i
i It was the Frenchman’s third runner-up finish in Doha (l. to Federer in 2006, l. to Tsonga in 2012).i

Nadal: "Every victory is important and the title today means a lot to me. It is the first time in my career that I am able to start the season with a victory. That's always important."i

Monfils: "Rafa put pressure on me from the first point. He was very aggressive from the first game and it was tougher for me to adjust. It's always tough to play against him and at the end he was a bit better than me."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
6 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: