آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

sorry folks,obviously i was wrong about the last post.because i cant access watching the matches anymore, because of rafa making 8 DF against stepanek and he himself confessed about the serve in that match,i surmised his upset against dolgopolov was because of hi back problem.

but now i read at atpworldtour.com that he said he is healthy and the defeat had nothing to do with his back.(though he earlier said that he is afraid about the back to go for his usual serves)anyway that fear of the back and of course plus dolgopolov's erratic great performances(had the chance to beat novak a couple of time last year) proved to be the case

.very disapponting because dolgopolov very rarely brings that kinda form.because of his service inconsistency(the ukranian has a vey unusual service motion & toss,very low and thus predictable).and he is a man of unforced errors.very unusual game plans,sometimes very circumspect ,using that stupid_looking slice(did so againt novak at 2011,that match took three hours,was making novak very angry!!very similar to bernard tomic's gameplan.i remember they met each other at aussie open a couple of years ago and jim courier said bernard u will play in the mirror in your next round match!!!),and sometimes very aggressive .this is rafa's luck...

YES HE BLAMES HIS GROUND STROKES AND SAID THAT THE BACK IS OK.AT LEAST THANK GOD HE IS OK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.THIS PART OF THE SEASON IS FULL OF GEMS ,ESP THIS 4 MONTHS,ANYBODY PICKES THE MOST WILL HAVE THE BETTER CHANCE TO FINISH AS WORLD NUMBER ONE.

and i was wrong he will participate miami.and who knows?maybe this is god's destiny for rafa so he that he could be fresh mentally and physically to win miami ,the one title he has never won.and has been in the final on so many different ocassions.

such a pity he had always made it to the semis at this tournament and now he loses at the 3rd round to a one time hit wonder.
but the good thing i like about this incredible man is his incredible way of looking at things.he is mentally the strongest player along with roger.about roger i will never ever forget those words by the french man julien beneteau when he had a two set to love lead against the maestro and roger came back to win that match in 2012.i swear to god i have memorized his words he said:

mentally he is a rock!he is 2 sets down and he shows nothing!and he has the capacity to get stronger and stronger as the match goes on!

thats the power of roger's poker face attitude.by the way did u folks know that in 2004 roger had a 18_0 head to head record against the top ten!!!!!! and ironically he lost to nadal their very 1st encounter at ironically here indian wells?rafa was at the start of his career and he wasnt a top ten player.

and roger has always the bad habit that whenever nadal loses at an early round he loses his match too!so lets pray this wont happen this time(lost to stakhovsky las year at wimbledon and could have lost in so many matches in 2009 roland garros ,against haas was 2 sets two love down had problems against acasusu and beat delpo in a five setter epic thriller)
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: