آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

very disappointing loss for king of clay. you folks are start accusing everything as soon as your champ slows down.blaming the coach(toni nadal)rafa's choices(rio participation) and everything that enters your mind.this is not good.im very shocked at this upset.but i had a hunch for this.

the problem was sth else.rafa's back since that ominous aussie open final has been in trouble.he even saved a couple of match points against andujar at the semis in rio.and i read in atpworldtour.com that he devised a new way of serve(efficient) against dolgopolov in rio final.because he couldnt serve normally he changed his service pattern.though painful it paid off and rafa won the title.here he had the same problem the back prevents him from serving normally.so it was half of rafa here at indian wells.what a pity.im truly disappointed .i was waiting for nadal/murray match and at least he could defend some of his points.now he loses almost 1000 points.
this back problem could be troublesome for the ultimate claycourt warrior in defending lots of points at the european claycourt season.and even defending his roland garros crown.

years of physical and gruelling tennis is now making lots of troubles for the man from spain.like borg he may retire sooner than expected.he is not roger.he cant finish his games in a blink.

rog againt rafa is always the battle between delicacy against power.and the powerhouse of rafa is diminishing

it wasn't a real nadal.plus the fact that he struggles at the start of hardcourt tournaments esp here.
i had a hunch that novak would grasp the year end number one ranking.rafa has to defend toronto ,cincy,us open all on hard courts.plus all those claycourt titles(musketeer's cup,madrid,rome,barcelona) and i imagine he will withdraw from miami though luckiliy he has a clean shit there and could compensate some points.but monte carlo seems rafa's priority and he needs the back problem to go away..

by the way dear friend these are my own writings and i never ever copy paste.i have been a very old member of roger's forum,they know me and i write my own stuff.any where you find any similar sentence to my writings i swear upon my humble life that i will never ever write .
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: