تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2010
محل سکونت: خـوزسـتـان
پستها: 2,472
سپاس: 15,938
در 2,464 پست 29,057 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

ادای احترام در توییتر

هموطنان

Bob Bryan (@bryanbros): “Sad to see @andyroddick announce his retirement but excited for him to start his new life. I'm happy to call Andy my friend and was always honored to share the Davis Cup team with him. There's never been a greater competitor or leader and I congratulate him on his incredible Hall of Fame career. He bravely carried the flag for US Tennis and inspired a new generation of American players. We'll miss you buddy...thank you for the good timesl

Mike Bryan (@Bryanbrothers): “Love ya big man. What a hell of a career! Happy B Day to a future Hall of Famer and great friendl

Mardy Fish(@MardyFish): “Fav @andyroddick moments... 1. 2003 US Open 2. Davis Cup '07 3. When he went from visor to regular hat.”l

Ryan Harrison (@ryanharrison92):“Incredible career Andy. Thanks so much for everything you have done for me and all of American tennis. Can't thank you enough #HallOfFamel

Bethanie Mattek-Sands
(@BMATTEK)“So sad to hear Andy is retiring after the Open!! Grew up playing juniors with him! Will miss hearing him "tell it how it is". #IHeartAndy”l
fhs
دیگربازیکنان

Rohan Bopanna (@rohanbopanna):“Sad to see the great @andyroddick announce his retirement. A player with immense talent and true spirit.l

Tommy Haas (@TommyHaas13) : “Just an outstanding career @andyroddick has had.a dream for most of us.It truly was a pleasure competing against you.New chapter baby time:)”l

Sabine Lisicki
(@sabinelisicki): “Wow Andy Roddick will retire after this Us Open... His press conferences are always funny. Even today...”l

Jurgen Melzer
(@jojomelzer)“@andyroddick congrats on a great career. All the best for the future. Proud to have shared the court with you! will miss you”l

Andrea Petkovic (@andreapetkovic): “Can't believe Andy Roddick was so cool announcing his retirement while I cried like a little crybaby watching his press conference.#mimimi”l

Laura Robson
(@laurarobson5) : “Wow. Roddick announces this US Open is his last tournament. Sad but wish him all the best in whatever he does next.”l

مربی ها , مفسرین و غیره
Paul Annacone (@paul_annacone): “Congrats AR. Great career, great life ahead enjoy next chapter well deserved”l
Boris Becker (@Becker_Boris) : “Listen all, I really respect Roddick! Classy,intelligent,funny fighter that gave the game a lot of heart and soul!!!”l

Jonas Bjorkman (@BjorkmanTennis): “Congrats 2 @andyroddick on an amazing career and for being such a good ambassador for the sport. #USOpen”l

Jimmy Connors (@JimmyConnors):“Andy Roddick retiring. A great champion, 10s ambassador, crowd favorite and my friend. You worked hard enough, time to enjoy your life”l

Darren Cahill (@darren_cahill):“He started his career the same way he will finish it. Gutsy, loyal, committed, brash, honest and entertaining. Andy Roddick. #respect”l

Justin Gimelstob
(@justingimelstob): “Congrats 2 @andyroddick on an amazing career/everything he has done 4 tennis, 1st ballot Hall of Famer. Over achiever NOT UNDER”l

Billie Jean King (@BillieJKing):“Roddick-love U-Will miss U.Good Luck in the US OPEN and Ur next chapter.xox”l

Patrick McEnroe (@PatrickMcEnroe): “Thanks @andyroddick for all you have done for American tennis”l
Ahoura آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
23 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Ahoura به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: