محل سکونت: Iran-Ahvaz
پستها: 2,906
سپاس: 19,092
در 2,916 پست 30,306 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer
پیش فرض

قسمتی از مصاحبه ی راجر که خوندنش خالی از لُطف نیست :

نقل قول:

Q: Rafa already fallen by the way side and has had some very strong things to say about the blue clay, Do you share their concerns and frustrations having completed 3 matches?d

RF: Er....look yes, I've said it already from the start this is not something we actually wanted it was more of a compromise to give this tournament a sort of a test week on blue clay, we are actually against it. So it was more of a deal made between the CEO and Tiriac, look...we thought to a degree it was innovated I really hoped the court was going to be perfect and not something that is silppy like this so I understand their frustrations, but then again I came in a time back in 99 where indoors was brutally fast clay was slow grass was fast and we had to adapt every single week, then the last few years everything is more or less the same which is what their used too, so I think that's why there's big changes there a bit tricky for everyone,
we have to look into things for next year with all the top guys but with also the rest of the field what they thought of this and then we need to take a decision whether it's blue or not next year

ویرایش توسط Afshin : 05-12-2012 در ساعت 02:54 AM
Afshin آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
17 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Afshin به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: