قدیمی 08-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
Hossein Murray
Murray's Fan

آواتار Hossein Murray

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2009
پستها: 770
سپاس: 4,607
در 706 پست 5,460 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Andy Murray , Stefan Edberg , Ana Ivanovic Andy Roddick , Roger& Rafa
پیش فرض

US Open Series Interview: Rafael Nadal Cincinnati August 17th

Q. How do you feel physically coming into Cincinnati after getting a few matches under your belt in Canada last week?
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, I feel good, no? Yeah, I feel very happy to be here. And, sure, the last week was important week for me after few time outside of competition. Comeback, and it was a good comeback, no?
No, I played not a bad match second round, and against Del Potro I played a very good first set. Just very happy with that. Just practicing every day with allusion, and just try my best every day with my best positive attitude. Just like this I gonna have chances to improve.

Q. What would be, do you think, a good result for you here? Are you looking, I guess, for a specific result, or are you looking more for a feeling of how you move on the court, how you feel with your timing hitting the ball?
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, sure, for me it's more important -- you have good result you gonna have a good feeling, that's...
Yeah, but, sure, the important thing is feeling -- anyway, if you don't have a very good result, the important thing is move every day a little bit better and try to hit a little bit the ball every day with a little bit more confidence, no? So that's, in the end, the important thing.
Sure, the US Open is very important, but after US Open remains a lot of the season, and I would like to be ready to play the good end of the season.

Q. You think in some ways you might be fresher now than you tend to be at this time of the season?
RAFAEL NADAL: Fresher, sure. I don't know if this fresh is very good
Hossein Murray آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Hossein Murray به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: