قدیمی 01-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #517
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

بخش های دیگری از مصاحبه امروز فدرر
Q. After a tough five set match, David Nalbandian said he felt weak and dizzy and quit 59 minutes into his next match. You had a tough five set match too. What's the difference?
ROGER FEDERER: Well he also played last week, so I mean that's maybe part to it. He never really had time or a couple days to kind of rest and get used to it at all. Then he got almost the toughest draw you can get with Lleyton here. Obviously the intensity you get from Lleyton and the crowd and the pressure and all those things combined can maybe give a result like this.
It was for long periods of time very close, and he had to put in an hell of an effort to get back in the fourth set. You know, then he plays a tough guy in the next round and he's on a smaller court and things are just not the same and so easy, so simple. Maybe he picked up something small as well that was bugging him.
Look, I'm okay today, and I'm happy I was able to come through it. Surely not the easiest thing to come back after a five setter, but I managed.
I'm sure that another day of rest is going to do me good.

Q. What do you invest all your prize money in, you sponsorship money in? Properties? Shares?
ROGER FEDERER: What do you expect what a Swiss guy would say? (Laughter.)
Q. A Swiss bank account.
ROGER FEDERER: We put it in the banks, yes, that's what we do. And we sit on top of it. Then we'll see later on what we do with it.
Yeah, I'm not going to tell you, no. (Smiling.) Sorry.
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
10 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: