سپاس: 19,092
در 2,916 پست 30,306 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط babak59 نمایش پست ها
کسی از مصاحبه بعد از بازی و حرفهایی که بعد از بازی زده شده اطلاعی داره خبر بده
اینا بعضی از صحبت های رافا بعد از بازی هست :

I feel I lost the match because I played against a very good Roger Federer on one of his favourite surfaces, said the World No. 1, who remained upbeat despite losing 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 at the London season finale. “When he's playing like this, [it] is very difficult to stop him
Our relationship [hasn’t] changed a lot since the beginning because all the time [we have been] very respectful. So I think [it] is not a rivalry. We never had any problems in all of our careers
I think [it] was a very emotional season. I am very happy for everything and just [want to] say thank you very much [to] all the people that supported me when I had the difficult moments [and] when I was winning
When I start the season, everything starts. I don't think [about] if I have to defend 100,000 points or if I have to defend 1,000 points. In Australia or in Doha when I start the season, I [will] have zero point
[My] first goal is qualification for London next year, and after we will see. I [am] going to work to be ready and competitive to try to be in the top positions and to compete to keep winning titles
The goal is the same: try to play well; try to compete against everybody and try to be in the final rounds

و اینا هم بعضی از صحبت های فدرر بعد از بازی :

I have no plans at all - stopping, quitting, whatever you want to call it, said the 29-year-old Swiss, after he beat Rafael Nadal 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. “[I] hope I can play for many more years to come. [I] enjoy it and take pleasure out of traveling the world, playing against the best, challenging myself in practice and so forth
It's been an amazing career. The memories I take away from this are much greater than all the money I won
I'm just really happy the way I was able to finish the season in style, playing some of my best tennis, really saving the best for last. I believe I can have another great season in 2011
I've had a good season. I had some tough losses, sure. You're not going to win every tournament you play. Obviously I can't play every season, make 16 out of 17 finals like I did back in 2005. It's just not realistic
I think tennis, the men's game, is at an absolute high right now, with a lot of exciting games being played, with a lot of respect
Also, I think having had me and Rafa both make the career Grand Slam already at a young age I think is great for the game. We're obviously playing not only for ourselves and beating the other guys, but also for history. I think there's a lot at stake always in all our matches we play. I think it's wonderful
I always knew it was going to be an interesting match [today]. I think we obviously have a huge amount of respect for each other. I admire his game. Today was another great match, I thought, with some fantastic rallies. I know it doesn't take anything away from his great season, because it was magnificent

Afshin آنلاین نیست.  
16 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Afshin به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: