آواتار Mohammad Reza

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2010
محل سکونت: بندر دیّر
پستها: 2,097
سپاس: 16,684
در 2,094 پست 23,774 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: فقط و فقط راجر فدرر بزرگ
پیش فرض

“It is an honour for me than someone like Richard has chosen me as one of his ambassadors. Since the moment we met there was a special feeling. I know that he has worked very hard to be able to create this very special watch. I am honoured and I am sure it will be a special and successful partnership.”, Rafa Nadal said.
“I love Rafael’s personality, his humility, his love and respect for people, his gentleman mentality contrasting his warrior behaviour when on a tennis court. I think that the French audience has not fully comprehended yet the endearing character Rafael Nadal is".
"In terms of developing the watch, he demanded the best, and it encouraged us to go beyond the technical limits. This watch can be described as a typical product of Rafael Nadal, far away from all the marketing products currently in vogue”, Richard Mille said.

اینا هم مصاحبه های نادال و ریچارد میل که اگه انگلیسیتون خوبه بخونیدش..فعلا حس ترجمه کردنش و ندارم.
Mohammad Reza آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
13 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mohammad Reza به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: