PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

PowerVu (via TennisTalkers.com): Right ON! You did the best possible thing in the world. Just don't care about others, they're envying you. I still DO love you as I still love Michael Phelps after that club scandal.

And about Roger. OMG!, Federer proved that he does not deserve your encouragements.

Federer's father himself is the owner of a HUGE Winery in Switzerland and his son is not sorry for him! You yourself know Andre that being so kind and tender towards Federer has made him the worst kind of a proud person. I hope his comments, would have given you the real clue of what kind of an unpleasant person he really is!

Do keep the great job.! Most of the citizens here in Iran are badly addicted to drugs. If you don't feel well out there, come visit us. All opium supplies in the world are being shipped from this occupied country of ours. Here, you can feel free to use drugs as long as you don't say anything about politics! Just give it a try and please do not let your ugly wife know where in the world you're flying to
PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: