آواتار masa

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: Tehran
پستها: 260
سپاس: 29
در 189 پست 752 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: فدرر، نیشیکوری، ماری، سرنا ویلیامز، ایوانویچ، شاراپووا
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون فینال تور مردان بارکلیز 2014

اینام نظر میدن و تحلیل میکنن، ماهم نظر می دیم! اگر کسی حوصله داره ترجمه کنه!

This might be a long post, so don't read if you don't want to.
1) Roger's returns : Roger used to do pretty well against big hitters before he lost against del Potro at the US Open. After that, he's lost to Berdych, Stan, Tsonga etc. One of his main strengths is putting the serve back low at the server's feet with the backhand chip. However, when the return isn't working, it allows the other player to completely bully him from the baseline. The same thing happened at the USO against Cilic. Had Stan been able to put more first serves in, he could possibly have won it in straights.
2) It's not often when a player ends up with more unforced errors and winners than Roger; Roger is usually the aggressor. However, today, Roger could do nothing but hang in there from the baseline against Stan's booming groundstrokes. The slower court also helped Stan, who was able to generate more pace and keep attacking. Roger on the other hand couldn't take advantage of the short balls as his backhand was really a rallying tool today and he couldn't run around it often enough.
3) Roger's tactics were brilliant from 4-5 down in the third set to the end of the match. When Stan was serving for the match, Roger just tried to wear down Stan with his slices and bait him into committing an unforced error. Stan didn't look nearly confident enough while serving for the match and Roger knew that he was prone to getting tight. His own game wasn't working perfectly, so instead of attacking, he merely put most of the balls in the centre. Stan did save one break point with a huge backhand, but he didn't go for the big shot at deuce a lot of times. At 6-6 in the tiebreak, Roger knew that Stan wasn't going for his shots and instead of waiting for him to miss then, he charged the net twice and won the match.
4) Stan's tactics in that game at 5-4 were absolutely rubbish. Why would you attack the net on all 3 match points when you're outplaying your opponent from the baseline, especially considering that volleys are your weak point? That too on second serve. He didn't even have to hit a winner or force an error on the last point; Roger was content enough then (rightly in my opinion) to let Wawrinka lost the point than win it himself and he just had to stay in the rally and maybe outwait Roger. Or he could have hit a winner; he would have plenty of options. I mean, at least if it didn't work on the first 2 match points, then you're doing something wrong. Roger did well to hit 2 passing shots past Stan and a good first serve at 5-6 in the tiebreak, but I think this will still go down as a Stan choke. However, Roger showed again his tremendous fighting capabilities and his champion mentality.
5) The rest of the match : Stan played very well in the first set and got 2 breaks of serve and closed out the set at the second time of asking. Roger didn't attack nearly enough in the first set, though he rectified it in the second. Roger chose to use his backhand instead of the inside-out forehand during many points, which puzzled me; Roger's backhand isn't powerful enough to hold its own against Stan's and in the final, Nole's backhand is better. Stan's serve bailed him out of trouble plenty of times; I think Stan won 100% of his first serve points in the first set. Roger did well to hold his own serve comfortably in the second set. He had opportunities at 3-4, which went to deuce. He finally broke him at 5-6. In the third set, the call would have been a major talking point had Roger lost today. i don't see any reason why the umpire chose to overrule there. While some umpires do inform the player that they made an overrule, I don't think it's necessary and the player has to be paying attention. He had the momentum then and immediately lost it with a horrible service game. He seemed really agitated throughout the third set, not just with the call, but his own play. I actually thought he was going to break a racquet; it didn't come to that though.
6) Nole-Roger : Roger leads 19-17 and 3-2 this year. This isn't a Grand Slam, but it is the 5th most important title of the year and winning it would cement his place as the second best player throughout the year. The courts favour Nole here; Roger is not going to get the chance to be as aggressive as he was in Shanghai. I think the match will play out more like Indian Wells, or specifically the third set, where both players chose to hug the baseline. Roger should try serving-and-volleying, but against an excellent returner and an amazing passer, it's going to be a risky strategy. I said Roger would win at the start of the week, but Nole's looked unstoppable all week. The match is going to be decided by small details and the speed of the court is a big one. That's why I think Nole will win in 3.
For the third straight year, Nole's in the final and he's looking to become the first man in the Open Era to win 3 straights WTFs, which is an incredible achievement to go along with the year end No.1 ranking. For the third straight year, the top 2 players battle it out in the last match of the season. May the best player win!

masa آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
6 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی masa به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: