PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : لارا رابسون هم تیمی اندی ماری در هاپمن کاپ برخی از تنیسورهای رقیب را "اسلات" نامید!

PowerVu
06-05-2010, 12:53 AM
لارا رابسون هم تیمی اندی ماری در هاپمن کاپ برخی از تنیسورهای رقیب را "اسلات" نامید! :254::251:

[/URL][URL="http://newballs.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/laura-robson-andy-murray5.jpg"]http://newballs.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/laura-robson-andy-murray5.jpg (http://newballs.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/laura-robson-andy-murray5.jpg)

لارا رابسون، پدیده ی سالهای اخیر تنیس دختران بریتانیا، که دو سال پیش در سن 14 سالگی موفق شد جام قهرمانی گرنداسلم ویمبلدون در بخش Junior Girls را به دست آورد، در اظهار نظری جنجالی اخیراً اعلام کرده که برخی از تنیسورهای حریف چنان با هر کس و ناکسی می گردند که بدنامی را برای خود به جان می خرند!

این نظریات در جدیدترین شماره نشریه ی بریتانیایی Vogue به چاپ رسیده. در این مصاحبه ی نسبتاً طولانی رابسون به تنفرش از نوشیدن مشروبات الکلی و کشیدن سیگار و رفتن به باشگاه های شبانه اشاره کرده است.

البته Gossip Queen بریتانیا دو سال پیش به علاقه اش درمورد مارات سفین روس اشاره کرده بود.

لارا رابسون، در ملبورن استرالیا به دنیا آمد و در 18 ماهگی به سنگاپور و سپس در شش سالگی به بریتانیا رفت. پدرش یکی از مدیران اجرایی کمپانی نفتی SHELL و مادرش یک بازیکن حرفه ای سابق بسکتبال است.

چند روز پیش لارا در توئیتری از اینکه حرفهایش در آن مصاحبه به درستی منتقل نشده اند ابراز تاسف کرد. ضمناً تیم هنمن، بهترین تنیسور مرد بریتانیا تا قبل از ظهور اندی ماری، که چند سالی ست از دنیای حرفه ای تنیس بازنشسته شده، در مقام حمایت از رابسون گفته لارا از این اظهارنظر درس خواهد گرفت!

در مسابقات نمایشی هاپمن کاپ 2010 که هرساله قبل از شروع اولین گرنداسلم فصل یعنی آزاد استرالیا در ملبورن، به منظور کسب آمادگی بیشتر برگزار می شود، اندی ماری با همراهی لارا رابسون موفق شدند تا به فینال مسابقات راه پیدا کنند اما در مجموع از تیم قدرتمند اسپانیا متشکل از تامی روبردو و ماریا-خوزه مارتینز-سانچز شکست خوردند و از دستیابی به جایزه ی معروف و ویژه ی این مسابقات که دو گوی آراسته شده به الماس هایی چشم نواز است، باز ماندند!

PowerVu
06-05-2010, 12:56 AM
'Gossip queen' Laura Robson gives '$lut' rivals a serve

AUSTRALIAN-born tennis prodigy Laura Robson has caused an upset in the professional tennis circuit by branding her young female rivals "$luts" who "go with every guy".

The Melbourne-raised 16-year-old, who now represents Britain, claimed she hated wild nights and was always tucked in bed at 10pm. But in an interview and photo shoot with July's British Vogue, she said some girls on the junior pro circuit were not as well behaved.

"Some of the tennis girls, they're $luts," she told Vogue.

"They go with every guy and make such a bad name for themselves – and you don't want to be known for stuff like that. You want to be more discreet."

The British player said she did not drink or smoke and went to bed early after training at the Mouratoglou Tennis Academy in Paris.

"My coach knows I'm sensible. I don't like the taste of alcohol and I hate smoke. Some go to nightclubs, but I'm not interested," she said.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"Yes, there are moments when you speak to your old friends, and they're all going out to parties every weekend, and I'm stuck in Paris boring my brains out."

On her Twitter page yesterday she said she was misquoted by the fashion magazine.

"Really enjoyed the photoshoot and looking forward to seeing the full piece, shame some quotes were taken out of context today though."

Robson has been described by the UK press as the future hope of British tennis, having won the junior girls' Wimbledon title in 2008 and finishing second to Czech player Karolina Pliskova in this year's Australian Open girls' final.

She has admitted to having a crush on former Russian champion Marat Saffin and has been Andy Murray's doubles partner and date to the dinner for the Hopman Cup.

While she stressed there was no infighting on the girls' circuit, she said she was known as the "gossip queen".

PowerVu
06-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Laura Robson: Some Tennis Rivals Are '$luts'

Tennis sensation Laura Robson has ruffled a few feathers after calling some competing players "$luts" in the latest issue of British Vogue. According to the Courier Mail, the 16-year-old said some rivals "go with every guy and make such a bad name for themselves."

Robson, who won the Wimbledon Junior Girls Championship when she was just 14 years old, says she is the "gossip queen" of the girl's circuit.

After portions of her interview were leaked, Robson tweeted that "some quotes were taken out of context." Former British tennis player Tim Henman has defended the 16-year-old, telling the Guardian that she "probably said something that she didn't mean to say and she'll learn from it."