PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : راجر فدرر:من هنوز اواسط راهم...

!GH-9924
11-18-2009, 02:07 AM
راجر افسانه تنیس دنیا,بالاخره در مصاحبه ای با Sunday Times به مهم ترین سوال پیش روی طرفداراش و مخالفاش جواب داد...

((هنوز وسطای دوره بازیمو میگذرونم))

Roger Federer, speaking to the Sunday Times, on where he is in his career: "I’m midway. It feels like the second part of my career right now, although I am trying to avoid saying that because the second part sounds like ‘neehhhhrrrrr’ [motions straight down].

"You can definitely play your greatest tennis until 32 or 33, it’s just a matter of how you look at it. I’ve always been a big believer in looking at the big picture. It’s not about, ‘What will we do tomorrow?,’ it's about, ‘How will my life and tennis look in the next five years?’ And I still have the same vision, so that’s going to help me.

“Many people were asking me, ‘When are you going to retire?’ And I said, ‘Well, I'm definitely going to play until the 2012 Olympics,’ but that was to shut them up, really. It depends how fit you are, but I would like to play beyond that..."

Rafa
11-18-2009, 08:45 AM
درود،این برای تنیس خیلی خوبه که راجر ادامه بده!:441: