PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : ابراز تاسف فدرر و نادال در رابطه با اعتراف آغاسی!!

koury
10-30-2009, 10:02 PM
پس از اعتراف آندره آغاسی به استفاده از مواد مخدر کریستال در سال 1997 در کتاب زندگی نامه ی خود، واکنش های مختلفی از طرف ورزشکاران دیگر در مطبوعات بر پا شد. اما راجر فدرر و رافائل نادال شماره یک و دوی رده بندی تنیس مردان از معدود بازیکنانی بودند که خشم خود را از این اعتراف آغاسی به رسانه ها کشوندن...

در زیر گزیده ای از حرفهای رافا و فدرر رو که در مورد آغاسی گفته شده براتون میزارم:

To me it seems terrible," world number two Nadal said at an awards ceremony in Madrid. "Why is he saying this now that he has retired?
"It's a way of damaging the sport that makes no sense.
"I believe our sport is clean and I am the first one that wants that.
"Cheaters must be punished and if Agassi was a cheater during his career he should have been punished."
صحبت های راجر فدرر:

World number one Roger Federer, who beat Agassi in the final of the 2005 US Open, also spoke of his sadness at the eight times major winner's admission in his new autobiography "Open".
"It was a shock when I heard the news." Federer said at a sponsors meeting at Kilchberg near Zurich.
"I am disappointed and I hope there are no more such cases in future.... our sport must stay clean."

اما حمایت هائی هم از آندره آغاسی شد از جمله هموطن وی اندی رادیک:

Andre is and always will be my idol. I will judge him on how he has treated me and how he has changed the world for (the) better," Roddick wrote on his Twitter page.
"To be fair, when Andre wrote the reported letter, he was well outside the top 100 and widely viewed as on the way out," said Roddick.

سرنا ویلیامز هم هیچ واکنشی به حرف های آغاسی نداشت و تنها کتاب خودش رو تبلیغ کرد :434: :

I don't even know what crystal meth is so, you know, that's what my reaction to it is. I haven't read anything about Andre Agassi's book. All I know is that I have a book coming out," she told reporters at the WTA Championships in Doha.

koury
10-30-2009, 10:21 PM
اینم صحبت های سرگئی بوبکا اسطوره ی تاریخ پرش با نیزه ی اکراین و جهان:

"I am very disappointed with this," Ukrainian Bubka said. "When I heard that, it was just terrible.
"With Agassi's case it is a legal issue. We should consult legal experts and see if we can do something about it. I would prefer to review it from a legal point of view and then to act," said Bubka, a former Olympic pole vault champion whose world record stands to this day.
"It is terrible and harmful. That he lied and escaped and then continued (to compete) is really disappointing," added Bubka, who is also a senior vice president at the International Association of Athletics Federations.

nemo62
10-31-2009, 09:52 AM
واقعا آغاسي پيش خودش چي فكر كرد كه اينو تو كتابش نوشت حالا فكر حسن شهرت خودش نبود وجهه ي بقيه ورزشكارا رو خراب مي كنه آخه كي باورش ميشه؟!:243::182:

!GH-9924
11-11-2009, 12:21 AM
نظر جالب مارات به ادعاهای عجیب اندره,که یه جورایی atp رو هم وارد بازی کرد...

Marat Safin, speaking to L'Equipe, on Andre Agassi: "OK, so he feels guilty? Then he should give back his titles, his money and his Grand Slams. If he's about fair play, he should go all the way. You know, the ATP have a bank account, he can pay them back if he wants to.

"I'm not defending the ATP, but what he said puts them in a bad position. The ATP allowed him to win lots of tournaments and lots of money and kept his secret, so why be bad to them?